I keep running across crap… and I mean ‘crapola’ like this on the Internet
Notice the various aspects of this Illuminist plan to stage Antichrist; all these elements tie in closely together, "and all in a very short period of time" Let us list these various “planks” to their plan so we may understand them more clearly:
1. Los Angeles is hit with an unprecedented 9.0 earthquake
2. New York City is hit with an atomic bomb
3. World War III breaks out in the Middle East
4. Banks and stock markets crash
5. Aliens and UFO’s appear, supporting the appearance of Antichrist
6. “Some people disappear” — the Rapture of the Church
7. Messiah — Antichrist — presents himself to the world
Lest my more ‘with it’ and international followers wonder what this is, this is supposedly the count down of events to the end of the world or whatever.
Some of the hysterics would have you believe that we are in this countdown somehow. Rest assured, yes we are… but not like they thing. Since this world has been created it has had an expiration date highly dependent on the solar body we all lovingly call the sun.
Now, where this list came from, who knows!! BUTTTTT I think we can all relax a bit.
1. LA hasn’t been hit with a 9.0 earthquake. South America was and the mid pacific. If anyone has been hit lately it’s South America and the Japanese.
2. Well could have happened, had it not been for 9-11. No.. that was not due to a nuclear bomb. Because 9-11 and the understanding that terrorism had gone high tech, more is being done on uranium security than ever before. It’s very hard, nigh impossible now compared to the 1990s to get together enough uranium to set off a fire cracker, let alone a nuclear bomb.
3. WWIII? in the Middle East? How can you tell? I mean these people are ALWAYS fighting, ALWAYS breaking treaties, ALWAYS antagonizing each other, etc. Right? We’re not in a global war over it yet. The first world countries have a lot bigger issues than people who historically cannot get along.
The solution to the middle East is relatively simple.
A. Make Jerusalem it’s own city state like Vatican City. The Vatican was smart. Too many factions, and just too much at stake starting with saints burials and art. They just decided.. “It’s Vatican City, all Catholics and Christians of all denominations are welcome to come and study and sight see and worship.” It’s still there. That’s the point. It’s not politically tied to Italy even.
Now, If Jerusalem was given that same freedom, only make it a place of holiness and honor for THREE major religions, with all THREE religious orders sending delegations there to run and maintain it, I think 90 percent of the religious insanity would go away.
B. As to the rest of it, All you need to do is get the infrastructures rebuilt and get them to diversify their markets and I think people would feel a lot calmer about a lot of things.
4. As far as the banks and stock market crashes.
It is nearly 100 years since the last one that set off the depression. Gee, we have even more technology than we had. Better medical and dental care, better nutrition, etc.
Yeah we had another dipsy doodle in 2009, but these things happen, and in that one the whole world saw that if one country went down they all went down. So that ended the 1 percent advantage, right there. No country to run to, economically speaking. So I think the markets will just get a lot less bipolar and speculative.
5. Aliens came in 2009. Aliens left in 2012. We, as a human race, weren’t ready. No Aliens, right now and not for another 200 years. Soooo not the end of the world.
6. Some people disappear. Hmmm. People have been disappearing for as long as people could get lost!!! But this is not millions of people. And this is not half the world’s population as stated in revelation.
7. I have not hear of a SINGLE person, angel, alien, other state that they were THE God Almighty and Creator. Yes, I think God speaks to us at times through others. I think God sends angels to help us. I think God helps us when we’re stuck on a problem when we pray about it. I do believe in Divine Inspiration but the Almighty also seems to favor those that do put a little perspiration into it as well, otherwise, how would anyone appreciate it?
What bothers me are websites with these lists on it, couched in most half truth and maybe scientific information. If Yellowstone blows up, it is NOT because it is the end of the world. Yellowstone BLEW up before and most of the west is still there. Yes it would be nice to know when, how bad, what can we do to help ourselves and our families and our neighbors. But for goodness sake that’s true of anything, from a sever storm to a bad snow in. So people, stop scaring yourselves and each other.
And if you want to know what I think? I think we have 1000 years of relative peace coming our way. That’s what I think. Because the REAL signs were all there for that scenario, NOT the other. Peace is where life is really at.